The blades of the sunbreaker E are made of extruded aluminium, which is even more resistant to hail and are particularly suitable for jutting roofs. Two different dimensions of sunbreaker E are available.
Soltec sunbreaker E type E210
- type E210 represents ellipsoid blades with dimensions 210 x 30 mm with wings that have a better overlapping function
Soltec sunbreaker E type E310
- type E310 also represents the elliptical blades with dimensions 310 x 35 mm, which are suitable for larger surfaces of up to 4.5 m when set horizontally
Profile thickness of sunbreakers E
Approximately: 1,6 mm.
Installation of Sunbreakers E
On vertical and horizontal façade surfaces.
The drive or regulation of blades
Blades can be set in fixed position or regulated by using a motor drive.
Treatment of materials
Treatment of aluminium and steel materials
- the surface of aluminum is treated with RAL scale powder coating
- colour type can be either sheen, matt or fine grain – microstructure
- surface protection can also be ensured by anodising
- the surface of the steel is hot-dip galvanized and, if necessary, powder coated